If you want to gauge the temperature, poke around the edges, or dip your toes in the water before diving in, please join us at one of the upcoming Compass Community Collaborative School events this spring. At any and all of these events, your family will have the opportunity to meet Compass staff members and other enrolled and interested families. You will see, first hand, the quality of the educational program being offered by our award-winning team, and you will have the opportunity to register your child(ren) for 6th-10th grade beginning next school year.
This is likely the only year we will not have a lottery for admission as we already have a waiting list for next year. If you are curious, you owe it to your kids to come check us out!
Family Information Meetings:
- Wed. April 11th, 6:30-8:00p at the downtown Poudre River Public Library (201 Peterson Street)
- Thurs. May 3rd, 6:30-8:00p at the Northside Aztlan Community Center (112 E. Willow Street)
Activities/Events where Compass Team Members and Information will be available:
- Sat. April 14th, Expanding your Horizons, CSU Biology Building, 9:00a-12:00p. Click here for more info.
- Sat. April 21st, Construction Site Open House, 2105 S. College Ave (just north of Whole Foods), 5:00-7:00p. Stop by to have a bite from the grill, meet and ask questions of Compass Staff and Families and see the future home of Compass before it gets all prettied up!
- Sat. April 28th, Foothills Fashion Mall ArtAttack, 11:00a-5:00p. Come by to talk and art (yes, that’s a verb) about what school could look like if you could design it yourself (hint: it would look a lot like Compass!).
We also have ongoing events through the spring and summer for registered students, so register on our website today and join us!
CCC Executive Design Team