COVID-19 Protocols for 2021-2022
`Making school as safe as possible during a pandemic, we are committed to the following protocols:
- Starting on Thursday, August 12th, all students, staff, and guests are required to be masked in indoor common spaces and classrooms regardless of vaccine status. Masks are not required outside.
- Increased fresh air in the HVAC system
- Encouraging hand washing regularly
- Electrostatic disinfection every day for every learning space
Even with excellent disease prevention measures in place, people may get sick. In this case:
- All students must stay home if they are sick. They may return to school when they have been symptom-free for 24 hours or bring evidence of a negative COVID test. If the child has a cold that is dragging on for days and they are not exactly symptom-free, but they feel well AND they have tested negative for COVID, they may return to school.
- ANYONE diagnosed with COVID or having a POSITIVE test must isolate for 10 days (counting from positive test or onset of symptoms).
- If someone is in CLOSE CONTACT to another person who is sick with or has tested positive for COVID:
- Unvaccinated people quarantine for 7 (tested)-10 days (untested)
- Vaccinated people do NOT have to quarantine