Hybrid Learning Option:
We are offering two options for every family.
Please have your student check their email for more information and their assigned schedule.
- Option 1: Students attend half-days, in-person, at the school 4 days/week, Monday -Thursday. Math class and Mentoring experiences are fully remote for all students. Friday is an independent workday for all students with an Advisory check-in requirement.
- Option 2: Full-time remote. Students will “Zoom in” to their Advisory and Venture instruction at their assigned class times. Math class and Mentoring experiences are fully remote for all students. Friday is an independent workday for all students with an Advisory check-in requirement.
- A Home School Education by Kayla Crowe-Stover
- Compass Family Guidebook
- Community Resources: Food, Internet, Health
- CDE At-Home Symptom Screening for Parents and Staff
- CDE Guide for Child/Staff Symptom Screening On Campus
- CDE Casos y brotes en los centros de cuidado de niños y las escuelas (School outbreak guidance)
- Covid-19 Guidance for Schools
- Return to Learn UPDATED Guidance for when to return to school after an illness.
Continuous Learning Resources
- Career Conversations with Teens: A Parent Guide
- Resources for Jobs, College, Fiancial Aid, and Scholarships
- Postsecondary Readiness Support
- Resources for Learning About Anti-Racism
- Resources for Mental Health and Resiliency for Teens and Parents
- No Barriers Curriculum for Middle School Students: Bounce, The Essential Skills & Positive Mindset to Navigate Young Adolescence with Confidence, Purpose & Resilience. See April 20 Newsletter for special Compass Code that makes this program free for Compass students.