"No person in the U.S. shall, on the basis of sex be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance"
Title IX contacts: The U.S. Department of Education's Implementing Regulations 34 C.F.R. Part 106 requires the designation of a responsible employee to:
- coordinate any investigation of any complaint alleging noncompliance with Title IX
- notify all students and employees of the Title IX contact, office address and phone number
Title IX Inquiries:
For student or staff related inquires including discrimination, harassment in violation of ADA, Section 504 or Title IX please complete our Discrimination / Harassment Report and Complaint Form and contact:
Jan Harrison, School Leader, Compass Community Collaborative School
2105 South College Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
PSD policies regarding Title IX:
- Policy AC - Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity
- Policy AC-R1 -Reporting Discrimination / District Response to Discrimination Complaints
- Policy AC-R2 - Sexual Harassment Investigation Procedures
K-12 and Title IX Training was completed by Compass Community Collaborative administrators in January of 2021. Individuals trained include: